Some tools and things I keep in the car.
- Spare wheel: In the centre of the spare
wheel or around it in the spare wheel recess, I keep the following:
- Heavy duty jumper cables.
- Mondeo jack and wheel spanner.
- Warning triangle.
- Boot: In the boot
itself I keep:
- A jersey (you never know when it'll suddenly get cold).
- A toolkit containing a selection of spanners, screwdrivers, pliers,
hex keys, etc.
- An umbrella.
- In car: In the car I keep:
- A camera (for general use as well as for use in case of an accident).
- A pen (in the handy pen-clip next to the handbrake).
- A Gerber multi-purpose tool.
- A torch.
- A basic first-aid kit.
- Multi-purpose screwdriver with telescopic magnetic tip, and star, flat
and torx tips.
- Star screwdriver (for general stuff).
Copyright ©2002 G R Adamson
Last updated: 13 December 2000